Hope Family Care Clinic (HFCC) is a faith-based family medical practice providing quality primary healthcare in Kansas City, Missouri’s east side. All patients are welcome including the uninsured, those with insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare.
We hope to partner with and empower all patients in their healthcare, which is exemplified by the provision of an affordable sliding scale fee for the uninsured. In addition, HFCC is committed to providing culturally competent care, while continuing to develop a diverse Board and staff. HFCC was recently designated as a National Health Service Corps approved site.
Our partner organization, The Hope Center (2800 E Linwood Blvd.), is a respected local community development organization, which began as a youth outreach program in 1998 and soon developed a comprehensive strategy of holistic neighborhood redevelopment. Hope Family Care Clinic is one piece of this larger strategy that includes a neighborhood charter school, Hope Leadership Academy, as well as housing and safety initiatives.
Values, Mission and Vision
- Respect and Dignity
- Quality Care
To honor God by providing quality, personal health care
We envision the day when all residents of our east side community receive high quality and preventive personal health care, regardless of one’s income, which has contributed to the overall transformation and well-being of the community.
Clinical Providers and Leadership
Tom Kettler, M.D., Medical Director
Jeffrey Earl, D.O.
Anne Kettler, M.D.
Melanie Dolezal, PA-C
Board of Directors
Brett Garr, Board Chair
John Power, Secretary
Carlos Walker, Treasurer
Press Releases & Articles
- Healthlines 2014: Hope Family Care Center News
- Hope Family Care Center expands services in urban core neighborhood, Kansas City Star, 11-12-13
- Hope Family Care Center Expansion Media Advisory, 10-3-13
- HFCC Partnership with UMKC School of Nursing, The Kansas City Nursing News (page 18), 4-15-13
- Nurses combine skills at safety net clinic, The Kansas City Nursing News, 7-30-12
- Hope Family Care Center Hires First Full Time Physician in Partnership with Research Medical Center, 2-22-11